Short DescriptionFICO is looking for a Software Engineering - Engineer I who has the Ability to learn and leverage new technologies including AWS, cloud, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Kafka.
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA programming.
- Hands-on experience with Linux operating system
- Exposure to cloud computing, virtualization technologies, and big data
- Proficient with object-oriented design techniques and software design patterns
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Ability to learn and leverage new technologies including AWS, cloud, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Kafka.
- Demonstrate deep problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Software Engineering - Engineer I