Short DescriptionDell is seeking an Automation Engineer - Java who can Design and execute test plan/test cases based on business requirements and specifications.
- Design and implement framework and tools required for automating deployments and tests (functional, performance and scale)
- Work to increase the adoption of frameworks and tools by various internal teams ‚?? solutions engineering, quality engineering etc.
- Implement ‚??out of the box‚?? solutions to optimize test execution performance.
- Design and execute test plan/test cases based on business requirements and specifications.
- Participate in requirements/design/code reviews and provide feedback.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related work experience
- 8+ years of enterprise software development and automation experience
- In-depth knowledge of and hands-on development experience with Java
- Ability to create, maintain and enhance a well-structured framework for use by functional, performance and scale tests
- Experience with automated test frameworks/tools such as Rest Assured, TestNG, Jenkins
- Communication, teamwork and leadership qualities
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as shell, python, go
- Knowledge and experience with different types of non-functional testing (Performance, load etc) will be considered a plus
- Excellent understanding of software testing principles and techniques and passion for shipping quality products
Automation Engineer - Java