Short DescriptionCapgemini is looking for a Python Developer who has the ability to understand customer requirements and take ownership of problems through to resolution is also important.
- We re looking for versatile developers to join us to work with a development lead to develop and enhance APIs Angular web UIs and tools built with python and associated technologies for internal customers.
- We re looking for someone who wants to build elegant solutions that are valuable to our users.
- Good communication both written and verbal and a passion for problem-solving is a must.
- The technical skills we re looking for are flexible but dedication to rapidly learn Python and JS is required along with an understanding of the challenges of integrating different platforms and architectures.
- Additional technical skills and experience developing against Service Now Jira and similar platforms offering APIs will all be helpful.
- The successful candidate will likely have a varied technical background or at the very least demonstrate a strong interest in continual growth in depth and breadth.
- The ability to work in a team including cross-regional and the ability to build relationships with other teams is a must.
- The ability to understand customer requirements and take ownership of problems through to resolution is also important.
- Hands-on experience with at least one object-oriented programming scripting language Python preferred.
- Experience in developing in a team environment including writing automated tests eg nosetests prove etc.
- Strong verbal and written skills required to interact with a global team and customers.
- Familiarity with at least one version control tool eg Git Perforce.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, in particular, a methodical approach to dealing with problems across distributed systems.
- Proficient working in Linux Unix environment Designing and building RESTful service applications and clients Familiarity with agile development MongoDB or other NoSQL DBs Celery RabbitMQ