Short DescriptionABB is seeking a Project Engineer- IoT Application who has the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- To analyze and translate the market (standard) & project (non-standard) requirement with digital solution architect to the performable user stories or work packages. Able to come up with unique insights and plans for digital solution architecture
- For the standard requirement, to apply the user stories to TC. To work and follow with software & hardware developers. To create the acceptance verification plan and evaluate the development results in terms of functionality and documentation.
- For the non-standard requirement, to design and develop front end application and network equipment software with the project plan. To evaluate the output in terms of functionality and documentation. And standardizing the compatible items into a standard solution.
- For the key customer project execution, to deploy and test the application in sites.
- Living ABBâ??s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Your background
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Minimum 3 years of technical working experience in a related field.
- Software development on network equipment such as a switch, wireless, router, gateway
- Industry protocol of Modbus, IEC 101,104, IEC61850
- HTTP protocol
- Solid English skill, able to communicate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
Project Engineer- IoT Application