Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer who can deliver products and tools that drive our business.
- A University Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
- 4-10+ years of professional working experience using the following:
- Object-Oriented Programming techniques (much of our back end is built in Ruby)
- Code. You'll spend your days writing new classes, solving interesting problems, thinking of clever algorithms and implementing solutions using techniques like web sockets and REST APIs.
- Write unit tests and test your code. We don t like bugs, and neither should you. We need your code to be reliable and reusable years for years to come.
- Learn new technologies. We're always trying new things and you should too. You'll be expected to keep getting better and learn new technical skills.
- Deliver products and tools that drive our business. The tools and features you ll work on will grow our company even faster, and help our teams and leaders do their jobs more efficiently.
- A team player. You get along well with your colleagues and are always ready to help get things done. You enjoy working on projects with multiple people and share knowledge.
- Passionate about learning. You thrive on complex technical challenges and are always eager to learn the latest technologies.
- Organized and detailed-oriented. You think ahead of time about how best to implement new features, and your code is clean, well-organized and properly documented.
Full Stack Software Engineer