We are building an Analytics platform for the Cloud. This platform ‚?? Decision Management Platform ‚?? facilitates the rapid development of decisioning solutions and applications leveraging FICO IP in descriptive analytics, predictive models, business rules, mathematical optimization as well as the management and monitoring of strategies and decisions.
We are looking for technologists with a passion for high-performance software development and a desire to rapidly deliver cutting edge software products that delight users and drive revenue. The person filling this role will help design, develop, and maintain the web UI supporting FICO‚??s Portal.
Roles and Responsibilities
Help define, design, implement and maintain the FICO Portal‚??s web UI
Stay abreast ‚?? and keep the team aware ‚?? of advances in relevant technologies and frameworks
Highly collaborative environment co-located with other members of the FICO Portal team in FICO's Bangalore office
Work outside normal business hours sometimes required
Education and/or Certifications
MS or BS in Computer Science ‚?? or relevant technical field ‚?? highly desirable
Experience and Qualifications
- Significant coursework in computer science/software engineering
- Hands-on Java programming experience
- Technical Skills and Abilities
- Experience in web-based client and server software development
- Hands-on Linux experience
- Hands-on experience with Java development tools; e.g., Eclipse, GIT, Maven, etc.
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing/virtualization technologies; AWS experience highly desirable
- Familiar with object-oriented design techniques and software design patterns
- Understanding of software development lifecycle processes and Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) processes and supporting tools; e.g., Jenkins
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; team player comfortable working with geographically distributed teams