Short DescriptionCiti is hiring a FULL STACK ENGINEER who can Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgments to recommend and implement solutions.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower-level analysts
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgments to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Should have strong experience working in Domain-Driven Design, Microservices, Openshift and experience in working with Containers is a must-have.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, high availability and concurrent programming
- Strong experience in Oracle & Mongo Database.
- Worked on source code management such as GIT, Bit Bucket.
- Significant experience with JIRA, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Maven, CI/CD pipelines, SonarQube experience required.
- Experience in the Financial industry
FULL STACK ENGINEER