Short DescriptionMicrosoft is looking for a Support Engineer who can guide our customer‚??s support experience regardless of what issues they run into.
- Customer Obsession & Empathy - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and constant drive to make our customer‚??s experiences easy, insightful and trusted - every single time without exception.
- Seamless Support without Borders - guide our customer‚??s support experience regardless of what issues they run into. We look at our role as guides and gateways into the overall Microsoft team.
- Create Fun & a Little Geekiness - support individualism and as an engineering organization, we must celebrate our wins and have fun doing it.
- Continuous learning Mindset - value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are ready to do different things to accomplish great things.
- Do Work that Matters - focus on customer outcomes and what is right for the customer despite organizational constraints.
- Lean in & Respectfully Challenge - passive participants need not apply. We need team members who are always asking ‚??why‚?? and ‚??how can we make it better‚??. Status quo means very little in our team. This industry doesn‚??t respect tradition, it only respects innovation.
- Specifically, CSS seeks qualified professionals who:
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- Seek a challenging work experience,
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- Enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities
- At least 5 years of IT or Technical Support experience (in Tier 3 support).
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.