Short DescriptionFICO is hiring a Software Engineer who can build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
- Bachelor's/Master's in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA programming.
- Hands-on experience with Linux operating system
- Exposure to cloud computing, virtualization technologies, and big data
- Proficient with object-oriented design techniques and software design patterns
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Ability to learn and leverage new technologies including AWS, cloud, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Kafka.
- Demonstrate deep problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.