Short DescriptionNVIDIA is hiring a Full Stack Developer who can build and maintain user-space libraries, bindings, and UI & CLI based tools.
- The team builds tools & infrastructure used across all phases of GPU HW & SW development, and you will get an opportunity to work across SW development lifecycle from the proposal, planning, design, code, testing, deployment & maintenance.
- Build and maintain user-space libraries, bindings, and UI & CLI based tools
- Collaborate with many internal teams (Software, DirectX, Open GL, SWQA, and OEM support), partners and customers to define new SW, tools, infrastructure, and features, and resolve related issues.
- You will be encouraged to react and respond to urgent issues and outages (globally and regionally), validating the deployment process, seek issues in the field and most significantly collaborate with internal engineering teams globally.
- BE degree or higher (Computer science or related) with 3+yrs of industry experience.
- Proficient in C/C++ with strong software development, optimization, and analytical skills.
- Excellent scripting: node.js, Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell.
- Experience with APIs and interface design of multi-layered complex software.
- Experience in supporting technical operations in a live-site production environment with a real passion for automation and tooling
- Strong debugging skills with experience in multi-threaded & multi-platform debugging environment, like visual studio/ gdb/kgdb/windbg to analyze complex pieces of software.
- Strong articulation skills for crafting and improving technical documents, and to engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Able to work with multiple functional groups focused on different Software layers, under a heavily multitasked environment.
Full Stack Developer