Short DescriptionPaypal is looking for a Software Engineer who has experience with build tools such as webpack, grunt, gulp, babel, etc.
- Partner closely with product manager and designer to build innovative solutions
- Participate/Lead architectural discussions to improve our tech stack
- Come up with the new ideas to promote best practices
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to make collaboration better between different teams Deliver high-quality and maintainable code using test-driven methodologies
- Knowledge and experience in building scalable Node.js applications
- Experience with popular front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Ember, etc.
- Experience with build tools such as webpack, grunt, gulp, babel, etc.
- Experience with test frameworks: Mocha, Jest, Nightwatch, etc.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and responsive design
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, etc.
- Organized, able to act independently, able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- BS/MS in EE/CS with minimum of 2+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge on Java, Spring, SQLs will be plus but not mandatory