Short DescriptionExperience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments.
- Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document Java/J2EE programming to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Must adhere to architecture standards, mentor less experienced team members, perform code reviews, and participate in strategic technology directions, and best practice development
- Deliver Java/J2EE technology expertise and innovation to a development team with varying experience and skill profiles.
- Contribute to architectural/design feasibility discussions, prototype development and code reviews.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in Enterprise Java and open source technologies; share knowledge with the team and propose adoption of new technology.
- Write high-quality code and related documentation, perform unit testing and adhere to JPMC software development process.
- Assist the team in supporting the application in QA and production environmentsQualifications
- Minimum 5+ years recent hands-on application development work experience in large-scale distributed technology projects
- Demonstrated fluency in Java, Web Technologies, J2EE and Object-Oriented technology.
- Experience with Spring, Messaging and working knowledge of Design patterns.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments.
- Firm understanding of end to end solution architecture and enterprise application integration of third party and custom developed solutions
- Experience with separation of layers between transport, data access (i.e. Hibernate), business logic, and presentation technologies
- Hands on experience with version control and defect tracking systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent