Short DescriptionABB is hiring a Data Analyst who has Strong analytical skills needed to deal with complex data and draw a conclusion.
- As a P&L analyst, you will need to
- Operationalize and automate evaluations of assessments executed regularly for the factory and management
- Collecting, creating and developing performance indicators at various levels
- Performing data analytics and deep dives to identify improvement areas
- Creating reporting information from existing large data sources and refine those to KPIs
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Designing new analysis tools by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
- Participating in improvement projects.
- Specialization in analysis for Procurement and Logistic, Operations or Finance
- Proficient in SAP and/or Business Warehouse
- Programming experience in Visual Basic
- 3+ years of work-related experience preferable
- Highest level of knowledge in all MS Office and MS SharePoint applications
- Experience in Project Management, e.g. in a technical environment or software development; ability to work independently, balance multiple tasks, effective time management
- Strong analytical skills needed to deal with complex data and draw a conclusion
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- University degree, high level technical or economical degree
- Excellent written and spoken English (additionally German language is a plus)