This Job has stopped accepting applications
| 1266 Views
Lenovo is looking for an IO Engineer who can be responsible for Server HDD/SSD/NVMe parts.
1. Be responsible for Server HDD/SSD/NVMe parts.
2. Take project management of HDD/SSD/NVMe parts
3. Maintain F/W, of HDD/SSD/NVMe
4. Be responsible for HDD/SSD/NVMe issue troubleshooting from design to maintenance. Leverage OEM/ vendor resource to give a right solution for the bug. Leading critical issue debug and sorting it to the right way.
5. Take HDD/SSD/NVMe engineering work, include BOM/EC, manual, Part Number, Change management
1. Test background and have a 7+ tech experience for test engineers;
2. Good communication skills in Chinese and English.
3. Eager to learn, explore new technologies, have an innovative spirit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Senior Software Engineer
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. As a member of the Fortune Global 500, and recently identified in Interbrand's 100 most valuable global brands report, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the recent acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM's x86 Server business. In the past, more than 80% of Lenovo's revenue came from PCs. Today we have a portfolio that includes workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products such as smartphones (Lenovo and Motorola brands), tablets and apps. Lenovo is more diverse in our business than ever. Lenovo will never stand still. In view of the opportunities and challenges of the new Internet era, we are transforming ourselves from a product-centric company to a customer-centric company. We are working on Lenovo's transformation from a product and business perspective, leveraging our unique competitive advantages, and continuing to deliver meaningful innovation in our products. Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals. We invite you to consider Lenovo career opportunities by viewing our careers section