Short DescriptionMicron is hiring a Senior Engineer who can define optimal PG structure required for meeting PPAS targets and technically reason-out.
- Drive power grid structure for multi-power-domain SoCs
- Define optimal PG structure required for meeting PPAS targets and technically reason-out
- Influence sign-off margins
- Sign-off static IR, dynamic IR, Power and Signal EM
- Participate in package-co-design and drive best PPA
- ECO generation from PI analysis, work with P&R to deploy fixes
- Expertise in industry-standard tools for EM & IR
- Will validate analysis by circuit simulation or as needed.
- Own and help to extract bus resistance and additionally support ESD sign-off
- Work in a relevantly ambitious schedule
- Bachelor of Engineering in E&C/Electrical/Computer Science.
- A minimum with 8-14 years of physical design experiences in Power Integrity check
- A deep understanding of power calculation, analysis flows
- Technically proficient in concepts of IR, EM
- Proficient with EDA tools like Redhawk and Totem
- Proficiency in Tcl and Perl
- Excellent analytical skills
- Shown ability to collaborate in a multi-functional environment, cross-site or cross-time zone
- Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- You are ambitious, goal-oriented, and dedicated
- Collaborate effectively in a dynamic environment