Short DescriptionOracle is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who has exposure to Web Application Vulnerabilities including a detailed understanding of the OWASP top 10.
- 5 years of information security and/or application security experience.
- Experience with modern web applications frameworks and security requirements Hands-on knowledge of Web Application Firewall (WAF) configuration
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and concepts
- Extensive knowledge of Web Application Firewall product administration
- Exposure to Web Application Vulnerabilities including a detailed understanding of the OWASP top 10
- Experience of application penetration testing
- Expertise in one or multiple areas such as operating systems, web services, programming languages, network devices, application vulnerabilities and attack vectors
- Evaluate applications for appropriate and effective use of security controls, using techniques such as SAST and DAST vulnerability scanners
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Proven ability to understand and analyze highly complex issues, then apply experience and judgment to develop sound recommendations related to application and security event identification and resolution
- Strong researching, writing, and organizational skills
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing log files and data correlation
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Any of the below kill is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of cloud security, security certifications i.e. CISSP, CISK, CISP
- Deep knowledge of encryption and cryptographic algorithms including current industry standards for encryption, hashing, certificates etc
- Knowledge of Java programming is a huge plus
- Experience in shell/ Perl/ Python / DevOps tools etc
Senior Software Engineer