Short DescriptionBoeing is hiring a Software Engineer who has experience in programming language C, C++, C#, ASP.Net, and Web application development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop large and complex defense-related simulation systems.
- Knowledge of defense experimentation, modeling, and simulation.
- Programming: C, C++, C#, Qt, and web technologies (ASP.NET MVC, HTML,CSS, JQuery, IIS,etc)
- Database: MSSQL, SQLite,
- DIS/HLA simulation standards, knowledge on COTS simulation software for defense applications, experience on continuous simulation modeling and discrete event simulation.
- Software development process improvement, configuration management, release management,
- Experience with System and software requirements definition and documentation, software lifecycle, systems integration, software development process improvement, configuration management, and release management.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Expect candidate to have strong interpersonal, teaming, customer interaction, and ability to handle multiple activities/priorities effectively in a multicultural, multi-ethnic, multinational environment. The candidate will be result-oriented, self-starter innovative with new approaches to design work, and critical thinking skills to solve technical problems and also to drive to the root cause.
- Experience in developing system architecture for defense simulation applications considering operational needs and requirements of the (internal or external ) customer,
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, agile methodology and technical leadership.
- Strong communication and ability to work well in a small team are essential.
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Engineering. Masters in Engineering / Technology is preferred.
- Experience in Modeling and Simulation application development for defense applications.
- Candidate must be able to work with cross-functional engineers (integration, verification, software, systems) and operational analysts in a globalized team environment.
- Experience in programming language C, C++, C#, ASP.Net, and Web application development.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills