Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (React) who has the ability to mentor teammates as necessary.
- Develop high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions for the Capterra brand
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews and architectural insights
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using ReactJS, and other languages and frameworks
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- 4+ years of full-stack software engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on ReactJS development experience
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards
- Prior experience working with Ruby on Rails is helpful, but not required
- The ability to mentor teammates as necessary
- Ability and willingness to work with onsite and offshore teams
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A truly collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation package - Extensive benefits and generous time off starting day 1, 401(k) with company match, and fantastic insurance.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to Gartner's overreaching strategy
Senior Software Engineer (React)