Short DescriptionFICO is seeking a DevOps Engineering - Engineer II who can collaborate with other engineers on design, analysis, architecture/modeling, implementation, unit testing, code reviews, and process enhancements.
- Collaborate in a DevOps environment where you will work closely with developers in automating new applications, features, and services.
- Support enterprise standards around technology, security compliance and systems interoperability for FICO products/solutions.
- Assist in developing scripts to automate development operations functions or processes ‚??Cloud Infrastructure Automation & Orchestration.
- Research and implement automation tools to replace existing manual processes and maintenance tasks.
- Collaborate with other engineers on design, analysis, architecture/modeling, implementation, unit testing, code reviews, and process enhancements.
- Optimize performance and scalability as necessary to meet business goals.
- Deliver customer solutions using open source and commercial technologies.
- Deliver full automation pipeline using CI/CD/DevOps concepts, tools, and technologies (Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Git/Stash, Nexus, Puppet/Chef).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in a computer engineering position or related occupation.
- Familiarity with Technology/Tools/Language ‚??AWS [EC2, S3, VPC], Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, (Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Git/Stash, Nexus, Puppet/Chef), CI/CD, Shell Script
- Experience operating highly-available, redundant, public cloud architectures solutions utilizing IaaS and PaaS.
- Agile work culture. Interpersonal skills, self-driven
- Experience in F5 Load Balancing, NGINX, Groovy would be an added advantage
- Drive engineering automation from CI/CD, infrastructure provisioning, monitoring & alerting to developer support.
DevOps Engineering - Engineer II