Short DescriptionApple is looking for a Software Engineer who has experience building test automation frameworks and business use-case testing.
- 7+ years experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- 4+ years of experience in architecture, design, and development of systems using Java in a Unix environment
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON and AJAX.
- Extensive use of APIs and a deep understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), etc.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and business use-case testing
- Experience with web services development using Java and the JEE stack (Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, SQL, Oracle, Tomcat).
- Experience with a relational database is useful and desired, but not required.
- Experience with online ad industry is useful and desired, but not required.
- Requirements analysis, design and implement new user-facing features. Build libraries, reusable components, and frameworks that support complex web applications. Define RESTful APIs contract
- Participate in peer reviews and software inspections.
- Estimate and plan software development work. Identify and correct defects and their root causes.
- Learn and apply software engineering standard methodologies to your work.
- Good collaboration and social communication skills (written and oral communication) are required to interact with the product managers, project managers, business users, other software developers, and testers.
- Able to work effectively under schedule pressure to fix defects, review code, design, write, and test new code, and diagnose production issues (sometimes all in one day) without getting flustered.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. Enthusiasm for learning. Strong work ethic.