Short DescriptionPixalate is seeking a Senior Data Analyst who can create visualizations and effectively communicate your research insights to the product management and marketing teams.
- Work with other analysts, data scientists, product managers, marketers and engineers, and apply your expertise in quantitative data analysis to create innovative solutions.
- Provide technical support for the existing products and help to resolve client tickets.
- Discover new types of fraud and develop algorithms for early detection and prevention.
- Create visualizations and effectively communicate your research insights to the product management and marketing teams.
- Create scripts to automate reports for recurring requests.
- Create and test statistical hypotheses.
- Support data-driven decision making.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or other quantitative fields.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in data analysis, or other domain-relevant internships.
- Fluency in SQL and ability to write complex queries to process very large amounts of data.
- Experience with Python/Jupyter or R.
- Familiarity with online advertising and advertising fraud.
- Attention to detail.
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Statistics, or other quantitative fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to find hidden patterns in very large datasets.
- Experience assessing risk and detect anomalies in large datasets.
- Ability to conduct real testbed traffic analysis from mobile devices.
- A team player who can collaborate with data scientists, engineers, product managers, and other cross-functional teams.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrable ability to quickly understand new concepts.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner to a senior audience
- Concrete understanding of Internet protocols such as HTTP, Proxy technologies, and Computer Networking fundamentals.
- Familiarity with industry-standard KPIs, and how to construct them from raw data.
Senior Data Analyst