Short DescriptionGenesys is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who can easily identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure.
- Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- Automation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Encourage and mentor junior development staff.
- Ensure a high degree of availability across all of our service offerings.
- Be proficient in one or more cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure.
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, and root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with the Incident Management team and perform Cross-functional RCAs that span, multiple functional teams.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Understand & comply with PCI, HIPAA security and privacy laws.
- Adhere to the Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Familiarity with common frameworks and libraries such as Flask, Requests, Boto3, Spring, Ember, and/or React.
- Strong understanding of Linux, AWS, and networking concepts.
- Experience developing / managing / working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with REST-style web services / APIs.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software, frameworks, open-source tools, and development languages.
- Detail-oriented and systematic.
Senior Software Engineer