Short DescriptionDeloitte is hiring an Analyst who can analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding the use of application software or hardware.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats, and voicemail) with end-users.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding the use of application software or hardware.
- Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
- Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
- Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in the environment that are communicated via email and other channels regularly.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
- Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Should be a quick learner and team player.
- Should be flexible to work in different shifts as ISS-Technology works 24 x 7.
- Avoid unplanned time off from work as this would have a major impact on our business. Excessive unplanned absence may result in disciplinary actions.
- Adheres to Code of Ethics, Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- The ability to handle multiple interactions
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Knowledge of network and internet.