Short DescriptionGartner is looking for a Data Engineer (Python, R) who has experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, Postgres and Snowflake.
- Build analytics tools utilizing scripting languages to implement machine learning techniques that provide actionable insights, increase operational efficiency/scalability and reduce redundancy.
- Use descriptive and inferential statistics to inform a wide array of insights within the organization.
- Design and develop data platforms including the prototyping, and development of data extract, transformation, cleansing and integration of structured and unstructured data using a wide variety of data sources based on SQL and AWS ‚??big data‚?? technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- 3+ years of experience with a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Strong hands-on experience with Python/R with a proven ability to execute advanced statistical methodologies required
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms, building and optimizing data models using structured and unstructured data
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, Postgres and Snowflake preferred
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift is preferred
- A good combination of technical and interpersonal skills with strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated, ambitious, able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Having high attention to detail and focus on work quality and ownership.
Data Engineer (Python, R)