Short DescriptionFlipkart is seeking an Analyst who is able to perform gracefully in a multitasking project environment with attention to detail.
- You will enable senior leadership decision making by streamlining the measurement of KPIs and identify the key drivers of these KPIs by building causal models.
- You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to leadership teams.
- You deep dive into an assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI
- You execute deep & complex quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights.
- You drive data-driven decision making through the stakeholders.
- You lead and mentor junior analysts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to perform gracefully in a multitasking project environment with attention to detail.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 6+ Years of experience in a relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills
- Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, Another scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Strong working experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI, Cognos, BO, Pentaho, etc)
- Strong background in statistical modeling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.