Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Software Engineer - .NET FullStack who can develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing, and API.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing, and API
- Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business applying best practices and experience in the field
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition; develop data set process for data modeling, mining, and production
- Be an active participant in the technical design process and expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features;
- Own independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch and post-production maintenance.
- Create test automation for unit, functional and integration tests
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality
- Develop code and API documentation as a reference.
- Follow the SCRUM Agile Development methodology.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of relevant experience using C#, Angular or React, Relational Database, and SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, and best practices.
- Should have built and used a REST API
- Ability and willingness to work onsite and offshore teams
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua, AWS infrastructure as a code is a plus
- Background building container using docker and deploying using Kubernetes is a plus
Software Engineer - .NET FullStack