Short DescriptionFiserv is hiring a Software Development Engineering who must have a good understanding of OOPS concepts, design patterns.
- 8 -10 years' of experience specifically related to the development and architecture of Java-based applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be able to guide and mentor the team & should be able to resolve their technical queries
- Must have a good understanding of OOPS concepts, design patterns
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
- Experienced with SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase databases and JBoss/Wildfly and IBM WebSphere as application servers
- Define the solution approach, Design documentation, and performance analysis approach.
- Experience in working with Agile-based scrum team along with cross-functional communication
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory rules and practices
- Self-starting, self-motivated, able to work independently & with the team with a positive attitude and able to demonstrate their process-oriented approach towards software development
- Provide expertise in applying the enterprise architecture for business or technical activities to a specific system or function.
- Strong ability to write technical documents, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code, ability to present designs to peers and Product Owner for approval, Deep understanding of all lifecycle components (code, test, deploy)
- Document and maintain all design documents and involve in the review process.
Software Development Engineering