Short DescriptionOracle is seeking a Software Developer who has experience with machine learning tools and libraries such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, R, Spark, TensorFlow, Caffe2.
- Own the design, development and unit testing of significant portions of the Oracle Content Experience Server.
- Work with various external (application) teams integration with the product and help guide the integration.
- Understand different security integration models and requirements across various applications and provide efficient solutions.
- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in the cloud.
- Design and develop provisioning and critical life cycle tooling for Oracle Content Management Server to meet the demands of running a service 24x7 in a highly scalable Cloud/SaaS environments
- Understand various Cloud technologies in Oracle to help evolve the cloud provisioning and enablement process on a continuous basis.
- MS or higher in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in software design and development, preferably in SaaS/Cloud Services.
- Strong knowledge of ML, NLP, and neural networks, and have experience working with massive amounts of data.
- Experience with machine learning tools and libraries such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, R, Spark, TensorFlow, Caffe2
- Very strong full-stack 2EE and Web technologies understanding.
- Strong experience working with Databases and object-relational technologies.
- Experience in web security integration such as authentication, authorization, single sign-on solutions.
- Experience in end to end product development life cycle and ensuring customer success.
- Previous experience with REST standards and creating REST APIs is a big plus.
- Understanding of modern content management systems and experience building is desirable.
- Previous experience building highly scalable and multi-threaded server architectures.
- Knowledge of Oracle products and cloud technologies and such as WebLogic, Identity Management is a big plus.
- Understanding of cloud deployment and infrastructure concepts such as multi-tenancy, scale-out, high availability is a big plus.
- Must be detail-oriented, task-driven and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environments.
- Passionate about cloud technologies and solving the real world SaaS problems.
- Experience with agile software development and short release cycles.