Short DescriptionMicrosoft is seeking a Software Engineer who can driving the company‚??s strategy and technical/data architecture for key technologies to achieve cross-company goals and alignment.
- Working collaboratively with top engineers across Microsoft to drive effective technical solutions
- Coordinating with CSEO and PG leadership in project and strategy reviews
- Driving the company‚??s strategy and technical/data architecture for key technologies to achieve cross-company goals and alignment
- Architect, design, develop, and deliver high quality software that powers ever increasing demands of availability, reliability, security and performance of IT core tools.
- Stay on top of industry trends, standards from security and scalability perspective to Lead and influence design decisions to build services right ground up.
- Driving code and design reviews and take them closure
- Should have a Computer Science or related degree; BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of Computer Science
- 1+ Year Experience in distributed system design.
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET technologies (C# and the .NET Framework) and/or competitive offerings (e.g. J2EE, WebLogic or WebSphere). Candidates should have previous experience with multiple product release cycles.
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, or WCF/Web API or JAX-JS API
- Experience in one or more automation languages (PowerShell, Python, C#, OpenSource)
- 5+ years software development experience in full product cycle: design, development, release and maintenance.
- 3+ years of experience delivering scalable and resilient services at large enterprise scale.
- Good at design patterns and their application.
- 1+ years of experience in data platforms including large-scale analytics on relational, structured and unstructured data