- To land this job you will demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
- 4+ years developing user interfaces
- Expertise using Spring MVC and other frameworks
- Web Services and APIs using the latest technologies
- Understanding of design for Mobile Devices and Responsive Design Techniques
- Continuous integration for real-time testing and diagnostics
- Responding to reported incidents and anomalies
- Engagement. Access to a highly diverse, experienced team of leaders and peers with an international presence you will directly engage with.
- Culture. We value trust, empowerment, and feedback for building a positive, inspiring workplace. We foster knowledge sharing and collaboration. We celebrate our successes and we learn from our failures in an effort to continuously improve and become better at what we do.
- Development. We believe in a purpose-driven approach to motivating and developing people by incorporating training, goal setting, career development and feedback on a continuous basis.
- Experience with REST
- Hands-on experience with user interface development for mobile devices
- Exposure to Cloud concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) with Oracle Cloud, AWS, or Azure, any certification(s) a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Proven design skills and expertise
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry domain (Banking or Insurance)
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills (in English)
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working in cross-organizational teams residing in multiple time zones.
- Practiced Agile Development and knowledge of Tools such as Confluence/JIRA
- Financial services messaging standards such as IFX etc
- Exposure to SonarQube, Fortify and WebInspect Tools
- Experience in consuming and working with web services
Software Senior Developer