Short DescriptionUBER is seeking an Architect who can ensure application and solution design is compliant with enterprise architecture standards and enterprise reference architecture.
- Partner with business, enterprise architecture and IT to drive design for high performing applications
- Facilitate research, evaluation, and design of new software solutions along with looking at poor-behaving software and finding ways to improve it
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, and extensibility
- Thoroughly document all aspects of the systems and applications for future reference and maintenance
- Locate and direct resolutions for critical issues related to systems and applications.
- Mentor administrators/developers by sharing your skills and expertise as well as setting a positive example
- Ensure application and solution design is compliant with enterprise architecture standards and enterprise reference architecture
- Participate in in-depth evaluations for new technology platforms and make technical fit recommendations
- Communicate complex technical issues and solutions to business and IT groups through concise communications
- Ensure tracking and remediation of technical debt
- Execute regular architecture assessment exercises
- Understand, advocate and improve upon technology strategy, frameworks, standards, and best practices across the enterprise.
- Experience with the SNOW GRC modules
- Experience with risk & security related modules (e.g. SecOps, CMDB, and TPRM)
- Sound data modeling in order to facilitate design discussions
- Up to date knowledge of relevant technical applications with good knowledge of quality standards and best practices
- ServiceNow platform experience is required
- Ability to articulate complex solutions and roadmaps to senior-level executive customers.
Business Solutions Architect