Short DescriptionNutanix is seeking a Software Developer who has solid knowledge in web protocols, operating systems, hypervisors, and distributed systems architecture.
- Architect, design, develop, test, and automate security systems to serve a converged computing and storage platform for the software-defined data center.
- Strong development background in enterprise API, and high scalability systems
- Work closely with field and product management teams to understand the security threat and drive and deliver high-quality solutions and services in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues.
- 7+ years of experience in security, including 4+ years of developing security systems.
- Deep experience designing and developing enterprise products in Go, C++, Java, and/or python.
- Solid knowledge in web protocols, operating systems, hypervisors, and distributed systems architecture.
- Familiar with the DevOps model and testing automation frameworks
- Understanding of core security concepts, including SSO, Oauth and authorization models, security policies and encryption
- Experience in security monitoring, threat detection, pen tests is highly desirable.
Senior Security Software Developer