Short DescriptionNokia is looking for a Software Developer who actively seeks for cost-saving measures (automation, improved process/flow, etc.), drive change, motivate participants and commit to stakeholders.
- Accountable for ensuring the overall business continuity, quality assurance, and performance of the IT Hardware Engineering Design Environments.
- Responsible for the implementation of tool & process releases (lifecycles), change management, execution of R&D IT requests, solution design, process documentation and continuous service improvement of the Hardware Engineering Environments.
- Support and enhance EDA & MDA design environments:
- Create automation for users from within the many design tools as well as automation to external interfaces and processes.
- Creation of standalone tools/scripts to improve process flow, reduce engineering effort and reduce time to market
- Automation around other aspects of R&D IT platforms & environments
- Works closely with the Service Owner, Service Partners & our customers (R&D Leads) to plan R&D improvements. Ensure understanding of scope & item content and their implications on the end-to-end processes (including costs)
- Actively seeks for cost-saving measures (automation, improved process/flow, etc.), drive change, motivate participants and commit to stakeholders.
- Expertise in automating and scripting for Windows & Linux environments. Languages such as Perl, Python, Bash, SQL, PHP, AJAX, VBS, object-oriented design and programming such as Java, C++
- Experience in a web application, REST API, BIRT reporting, Data Integration framework such as Integration of PLM systems with EDM a big plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, capable of designing suitable solutions using appropriate Algorithms and Data Structures. Well versed with software development best practices, lifecycle, and methodologies
- Experience in developing solutions to complex engineering problems and business logic.
- Working knowledge of database mgnt systems such as Oracle, MySQL or Postgres
- PCB, Mechanical and SoC/FPGA design/simulation environments
- PLM systems such as WindChill, EDM Design, manage and/or GIT
- Some level of familiarity with the design tools such as products from vendors as Mentor Graphics, PTC, Ansys, Mathworks, Synopsys, Cadence, Keysight, Onespin, Polar, AWR and more.
- Simulation tools and environments (servers and small GRIDs)
IT Technical Software Developer