Short DescriptionBookMyShow is looking for a Data Engineer who can provide excellence, open to new ideas and contribute to communities.
- Design and implementation of analytics execution framework
- Implementation of model workflows to prepare/analyze/learn/predict and supply the outcomes through API contract(s)
- Establishing programming patterns, documenting components and provide infrastructure for analysis and execution
- Set up practices on data reporting and continuous monitoring
- Provide excellence, open to new ideas and contribute to communities
- Industrialize the data science models and embed intelligence in product & business applications
- Collaborate with multiple groups and produce operational efficiency
- 2+ relevant work experience in Big Data ecosystem handling petabytes of data as Data Engineer
- Working experience in HDFS, Big table, MR, Spark, Hive, Pig, Flume, etc..
- Advanced proficiency in Java/Scala, SQL, NoSQL
- Strong knowledge in Shell/Perl/R/Python/Ruby
- Proficiency in Statistical procedures, Experiments, and Machine Learning techniques.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
The best in cinema often trace their roots to theatre. We at BookMyShow have had a long tradition in supporting the theatrical arts. By selling tickets for plays and stand-up acts, we have sought to bring culture closer to the masses. In the grand scheme of things, we feel that there is nothing like watching the curtain go and watching the show. After all, the show must go on...
We are cricket-crazy nation. So what better way to get sports to the masses, than to sell tickets for different sports on BookMyShow. From football and cricket to tennis and kabbadi to marathons and many more, we have been proud to support sports. We believe in the spirit of camaraderie and excellence.
We are special in the way we provide innovative e-ticketing products/solutions and superb customer service with ease to make our user's experience surprisingly simple, fast and pain free.