Short DescriptionADP is hiring a Full Stack Java Developer who can Design, Develop and support of high-performance, robust APIs to support high-volume transactions.
- Design, Develop and support of high-performance, robust APIs to support high-volume transactions
- Have a solid understanding of software development roles, processes and procedures in the context of Web and Database development
- Take responsibility for Design, Execution, Deployment, and Quality of the deliveries
- Have experience with Agile development methodology, Scrum
- Contribute actively with Designing, Coding, Code reviews, testing and integrating the work
- Interface with multiple local and remote business and technical teams
- Have a keen eye for identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 9 Years of experience in building Web-based enterprise software systems
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools/languages.
- Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools, Java 8 or later
- Expert implementation skills with frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring JPA
- Experience in Test-driven development and writing unit tests using TestNG or JUnit
- Writing build/deploy scripts using Maven, Gradle & Jenkins
- Ability to create/modify database schemas, writing SQL queries in Oracle and/or other RDBMS, and familiarity with ORM tools like Hibernate
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix environment and shell scripting
- Experience with at least one common scripting language - Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with using Messaging systems (RabbitMQ/AMQP, JMS)
- Familiar with the techniques and knowledge required for troubleshooting full-stack systems from end-to-end
- Optimizing performance in front-end, middle-tier and database layers
- Experience in the following a plus: Java 9 or later, Apache Kafka, Docker, Elasticsearch, Redis or similar, GraphQL, Apache Camel, J
Full Stack Java Developer