Short DescriptionGartner is hiring a Software Engineer who can work with cross-functional team actively in solution design and implementation.
- Understand the requirements and provide one or more options for the solution, utilizing Salesforce & Apttus best practices.
- Should have worked in an Agile Project execution environment.
- Perform hands-on solution design, proofs-of-concept and development, and testing tasks as required in support of the implementation activities
- Work with cross-functional team actively in solution design and implementation
- Share knowledge to proactively identify and prevent issues
- Manage critical customer cases and maintain clear and concise case documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Salesforce, Apttus CLM.
- At least 3 Years of Salesforce Configuration and Development experience.
- 1+ Years of Apttus CLM experience.
- Must have coding experience with APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Apttus CLM, Data Loader, Salesforce reports & Dashboards.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with the different systems using Webservices (REST or SOAP) or middleware.
- Experience with deployments between various Salesforce instances.
- Good understanding of the Apttus Data Model and OOB integrations provided by Apttus CLM (Agreements, Templates, X-Author).
- Strong Team Player, Critical Thinker, Analytical, and strong Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certifications in Apttus CLM Certification (201) is nice to have
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audience's
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
- Delivering project work on-time within budget with high quality