Short DescriptionDeloitte is seeking a Senior Analyst who can develop and maintain internal project documentation.
- Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
- Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations. Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed-upon standards.
- Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
- Become familiar with the project management methodology and processes.
- Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
- Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry's best standards in software development and version control.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Assist the Technical Lead with project team duties as required.
- Work under the direction of the Application Manager / Assistant Manager.
- Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
- Develop supporting and other materials, as required.
- Develop and maintain internal project documentation.
- During the design and key development phases, we might need to work a staggering shift from 11 am-8 pm to ensure appropriate overlap of the India and US teams.
- Educational Qualification: M.C.A., M.Sc. Comp Sc., M.Tech., Engineering, B.Sc. Comp
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SA
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Working knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- REST API, Knowledge of SEO principles
- Understanding of Node.js