Short DescriptionOculus VR is looking for a Analytics Lead who can build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products
- Mine massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights
- Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches
- 5+ years of experience in managing other team members in a formal capacity and experience managing managers
- 8+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role in technology, hardware, consulting, investment banking, or product management
- Experience with SQL or other analytic functions and data manipulation in Python or R
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating the results of analysis to influence company and product direction
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Physics, Engineering, or related quantitative field
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages, such as Python, R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark)