Short DescriptionProcter $ Gamble is seeking a Business Analyst who has the ability to demonstrate, translate and communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions and business actionable insights.
- Embed data analytics & decisions into P&G's monthly business process, based on both external data (e.g. market share and household consumption) and internal data (e.g. sales data).
- Lead category/channel deep-dives (e.g. Baby Care/shave Care/Skin Care or Hyper Super/ Drug Pharma/e-commerce) to identify portfolio opportunities/business drivers opportunities to accelerate business.
- Improve Media/Trade efficiency and enable media/trade cost saving by running analytics.
- Data science or innovation projects to seek existing business questions differently by IoT, automation, external data, etc.
- Overall work would be a good mix of delivering today (70-80% time/capacity) and crafting tomorrow (20-30% on innovation/data science projects).
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment.
- Ability to develop attributive and predictive models, based on deep-dive statistical analysis & modeling
- Ability to demonstrate, translate and communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions and business actionable insights
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Business Analytics or Statistics or Engineering or Computer Science or Physical SciencesPreferred Coursework / Experience (not a must):
- Knowledge Areas: Statistics and its application to Attributive & Predictive Modeling; Machine Learning, Big data Mining and AI.
- Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS
- Programming / Database Languages: Python, R, SQL
- Visualization Tools: Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau
- Platforms: Knowledge/experience with Hadoop, SPARK
- Experience: Participated in Kaggle or any other data analytics competition