Short DescriptionSpotify is looking for a Data Scientist who has the ability to converse in two or more languages is a plus.
- Productise day-to-day analytics and insights support for Spotify's Markets Operations team.
- Develop a robust body of knowledge around each of Spotify's key markets to proactively address business questions and drive strategy.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others across the company who are responsible for driving results in local markets.
- Support Market leadership with research on key business initiatives and challenges.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or another quantitative field.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably at least one company with a matrix organizational structure.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Extensive experience manipulating and analyzing complex data with SQL, Python and/or R. Knowledge of Google BigQuery and Java/Scala is a plus.
- Familiarity with big data processing frameworks like Hadoop or Spark is a plus.
- The ability to converse in two or more languages is a plus.
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced work environment.