Short DescriptionCiti is looking for a Full Stack Developer who is familiar with testing frameworks such as JUNIT and test-driven application development practices.
- Design and implement user interface development for private cloud initiative and overall Database Automation portal
- Engineering and Implementation of the integration of Database Automation portal infrastructure with Citi environment.
- Responsible for DBaaS solutions application release and life cycle management automation and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins
- Application monitoring and alerting automation
- Support of Database Automation portal application issue escalations.
- Evaluate new UX frontend and backend portal development technologies and perform proof of concept evaluations.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field with software engineering work experiences
- Understand all phases of software development including UI / User Interface design and development microservices design and development relational and non-relational DBs APIs and external integration quality assurance security and infrastructure
- Understand business functions and user stories. Decompose them into technical specifications and develop working application code and Microservices code.
- Strong Java development skills. Proficient in Java Spring framework Spring Boot Spring Cloud Spring Security Spring Data JPA/Hibernate JSP JSTL Servlet SOAP and REST web services.
- Proficient in developing applications in Cloud Native programming technologies (e.g. AngularJS React Java Python Node.js etc.) programming frameworks such as Spring Boot/Cloud and RESTful API development with JSON.
- Familiar with testing frameworks such as JUNIT and test-driven application development practices.
- Experienced with relational database management systems such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiar with NoSql databases such as MongoDB.
- Experienced in source control tools such as Git familiar with Visual Studio Code and Eclipse IDE is a plus.
- Experiences with build tools such as Maven Ant etc
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins
- Agile development experience preferably with Scrum
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment working with a global team
- 5+ years' experience
JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPER