Short DescriptionMaven Wave Partners is looking for a Cloud Data Architect who has hands-on experience deploying solutions in large-scale, high performing databases like Netezza, BigQuery, Teradata, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- 7+ years of IT experience with 3+ years architecting, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data solutions.
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying Big Data technologies on GCP and/or AWS.
- Experience architecting, developing, and deploying ETL workloads.
- Hands-on experience deploying solutions in large-scale, high performing databases like Netezza, BigQuery, Teradata, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.
- Demonstrated experience writing complex SQL queries and coding in Python and/or Java.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year Ready to Learn More?
Cloud Data Architect