Short DescriptionOneDirect is looking for a Data Analyst-Business Analyst who has proficiency in writing Database Queries, subqueries and Joins in SQL.
- Analyze and visualize data from various sources and deliver actionable insights to various teams within our Enterprise clients.
- Assisting in delivering well-organized reports, dashboards, data analysis, and statistical models - Devise key metrics with clients and leverage knowledge of data preparation activities such as extraction, cleansing, aggregation and data analysis to deliver on internal/client requirements
- Enhance and optimize existing reports, analysis processes.
- Evaluate 3rd Party tools for internal/client business requirements
- Making custom Tableau dashboard according to the client's requirement.
- Actively gather and share domain-related knowledge in forums within the organization.
- Proficiency in writing Database Queries, subqueries and Joins in SQL
- Deep Knowledge of MS Excel
- Exposure to BI Tools [Tableau]
- Experience handling large data sets
- Ability to design and develop reports or MIS as per business requirement
- Understanding of Business Verticals and respective requirements - Marketing, Sales, Operations etc.
- Innovative and out of the box thinking
- 1-2 years of experience in Data Analytics domain
- Prior experience in client supporting Analytical roles.
- Experience with R/Python [especially Data Manipulation & Visualization, Machine Learning, Data crawling, API-Access packages]
- Experience in data mining
- Experience Social/Digital Media Tools (e.g. social platform insights, Google Analytics, social publishing)
Data Analyst-Business Analyst