Short DescriptionMicrochip is looking for a Software Engineer who can design, build and deploy applications, Perform unit testing, acceptance testing and code reviews on similar applications.
- Design and develop new applications/enhancements, using .NET technology
- Provide technical assistance to junior developers in enabling them to make design & development choice
- Cross-site coordination for understanding business requirements and developing applications effectively
- Ensure appropriate standards, guidelines and best practices for Architecture, Design, and Development
- Bring technical expertise based on development experience, and make sound technical decisions to deliver high-quality projects
- Create technical designs that map business needs to technology solutions using Microsoft .NET
- Design, build and deploy applications, Perform unit testing, acceptance testing and code reviews on similar applications
- Experience with Agile Processes and DevOps practices
- Bachelors/Masters degree in CS/E&C/IT/MCA with experience in Designing and Developing Enterprise-level Web Applications / Portals based on Object-Oriented Design built on Microsoft Technologies predominantly using ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, NUnit, .Net Core, C#, K2 workflows, and SQL Server & Oracle Databases
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Designing and Developing Web Applications, Web Services/Web APIs, Windows Applications
- Workflows, Event Handlers, Content Types, KPI, Document Libraries and Lists using SharePoint will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change in direction.