Short DescriptionCapgemini is hiring an AEM Developer who has experience in a multi Scrum team environment managed by Scrum of Scrums or Scrum Nexus.
- Include Be the Lead Developer in an Aviva Scrum Team for current and future strategic digital programs.
- Leading the technology implementation of Adobe Experience Manager AEM as a strategic content management platform for Aviva UK Digital.
- Lead the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks software architecture design principles and ways of working
- Establish the operating model for AEM development at Aviva and contribute to this as a group-wide initiative
- Essential Technical Skills Professional Experience working in AEM version 6 1 or higher
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Adobe AEM with expertise on all AEM Stack AEM Modules Granite Sling OSGi and JCR
- Working experience implementing Templates Components Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform
- Good working experience in component-based development with Java valuable experience developing with JDK 1 8
- Working experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock frameworks Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures
- Experience in Agile Scrum environment Knowledge of modern software engineering practices such as Test-Driven Development Behaviour Driven Development Continuous Integration Jenkins Maven Static Analysis software SonarQube Coverity Desirable Technical Skills Experience in the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM Sightly Sling Models and WCM Use API
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Granite UI framework
- Experience in a multi Scrum teams environment managed by Scrum of Scrums or Scrum Nexus
- Essential Organisational Skills The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a number of the following areas Mentoring and coaching of the software engineering team
- Experience in working with strategic resourcing partners both offshore onshore and nearshore Managing and coordinating distributed development teams Shaping assessing and estimating the impact of new projects and initiatives
- Extensive experience working with Agile Scrum Kanban Negotiating influencing effectively challenging and gaining commitment