Short DescriptionMaven Wave Partners is looking for a Java Developer who has a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Application Design principles: Design Patterns, SOLID principles.
- 3+ years' experience designing and developing Java enterprise applications.
- Experience with Java 8 programming
- Strong understanding of the Java frameworks.
- REST / JSON Parsers (Jackson/ Gson)
- Experience with Spring (DI, MVC, Security - LDAP/AD)
- Experience with JDBC , ORM ‚?? Hibernate / EclipseLink / MyBatis
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of database concepts
- Experience with any of the following database technologies - MySQL / Oracle / SQLServer / PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Application Design principles: Design Patterns, SOLID principles
- Frontend/Web development experience in the following technologies
- AngularJS, Angular 2/4, React
- Build tools (Maven, Gradle, npm, grunt, gulp), Version Control Tool like Git, Svn & Code Quality Tools (Sonar, Findbugs, Lint).
- Experience with tools/technologies:
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Hudson), Continuous Testing (TDD/ BDD)
- Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, UI Automation, Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Mockito or any other mocking framework
- Knowledge of Caching Concepts (Expiration, ETag, Hit-Miss, Cache-Control, etc.) & Tools (Memcache, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with Jasmine, Cucumber, or JMeter is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL / MongoDB.
- Experience with Google Application Development - DataFlow, Datastage, PubSub, Machine Learning, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Container Engine will be a plus.