Short DescriptionVerifone is hiring a Software Engineer who has strong knowledge of programming/systems analysis, as well as quality assurance and integration functions and databases.
- Plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Work with global team members to develop detailed design specifications, code review, defect correction
- Design and develop software with security and performance as basic ingredients
- Build, deploy, install and test new software releases
- Actively participate/lead in Agile scrum meeting
- Support and maintain existing software.
- You are a hard-working, collaborative, bright, creative, cooperative, and exceptional problem solver.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in programming Java on database applications and other Web technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Technical problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Being a self-starter and results-oriented with a strong sense of ownership
- Should have experience working with remote teams.
- Strong knowledge of programming/systems analysis, as well as quality assurance and integration functions and databases.
- Should be able to work with Source code control system in a multi-project, multi-developer environment.
- Experience in with TLS, PKI and symmetric cryptography using OpenSSL and use of APIKey, JWT, and other identity management schemes
- Experience in one or more of the Mongo, Kafka, Spark, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, Akamai, Griddle, RDBMS, Elastic Search, CIAM, API Management Framework.
- Command of data structures, algorithms, performance and scalability
- GitHub or Bit Bucket and CI/CD with Jenkins & Deployment tool.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience developing Microservices is a plus