Short DescriptionErnest and Young is hiring a Business Analyst who is experienced in training staff in how to use the system, present prototypes, and mock-up and ready solutions to stakeholders.
- Five to seven years in a large-scale technology environment.
- IT Business Analyst with extensive experience in financial / tax Applications and its release cycle
- Three to five years' experience in business analysis or related technical field (application development, technical product owner, deployment/implementation and infrastructure) specifically in SharePoint, O365, Azure apps, etc.
- Business Analysis job with personal accountability as product owner on agile Scrum teams for delivering and managing requirements to time and cost for moderately complex projects
- Experience in selecting and executing elicitation techniques such as Interviews, Exploratory Prototypes, Facilitated Workshops, Focus Groups, Observation, User Task Analysis, Documentation Study, and Surveys.
- Managing and negotiating with difficult and opinionated stakeholders with moderate supervision during elicitation sessions and during the development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Development and deployment of formal business analysis methods and tools to govern and control programs at an excellent level in accordance with firm standards.
- Management of senior stakeholders' expectations and requirements with regular supervision.
- Proficient at executing the determined methodology, especially SAFE Agile
- Works in close collaboration with other teams including engineers, development, testing, implementation, and support.
- Experienced in dealing with vendors from the point of view of requirements and delivery of the solution.
- Support IT business initiatives, its objectives, scope potential solutions based on cost, strategic fit and business impact
- Experienced in SharePoint technology, especially integration on client-side, migrations and the app model design
- Experienced in training staff in how to use the system, present prototypes, and mock-up and ready solutions to stakeholders
- Following the project strategy to elicit and document requirements. Following the procedures on how the requirements will be managed (i.e., baselining requirements, requirements change control and requirements traceability).
- Selecting the appropriate analysis and specification models and ensuring that requirements are of high quality.
- Aware of emerging technologies, and leading the business through technology change
- Assessing change requests related to requirements to assess the impact on the project.
- Accountability for quality of requirements impacting own project.
- Expected to act independently to deliver and manage requirements to schedule, budget and scope.
- Provide support as required and requested and is self-driven and motivated.
- Progressing towards a Business Analysis Certification (CCBA, - Certification of Competency in Business Analysis, or equivalent).
- Familiarity with ITIL v2 or 3 would be advantageous.
- Mentors and supports peers and junior team members.
- Participate in resource planning and recruitment activities as requested