- 2 to 4 years of Experience
- Deep understanding of how the browsers work (HTTP, Cookies, Prefetching, Preloading, Caching, Synchronous / Asynchronous Requests).
- Regard for optimizations that focus to deliver content to the user as quickly as possible.
- Passion to write automated tests to verify the working of libraries (You can't possibly verify things on all devices and on all browsers manually).
- Understanding the similarities and differences across browsers (young and old). Yes, we support IE7 too.
- Knowledge of high-level programming concepts like promises, data-binding.
- Passion to stay up to date with the constantly evolving world of front-end development.
- Good experience with various build tools like yarn, npm, grunt.