Roles and Responsibilities
1. Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship.
2. Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high-quality work products. Serve as a mentor to the team members
3. Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance.
4. Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
5. Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader
Experience & Skills
1. Solid understanding and knowledge of Java, Scala, Python. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, etc and their implementation in Java.
2. Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
3. Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
4. Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
5. Architect and build distributed systems and infrastructures to scale well as our transactional volume grows exponentially.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred